VROOOOOOOM.......It's going to be EXCITING! COOL! HOT! AWESOME! EPIC!
The Super GT series, originally known as the All-Japan Grand Touring Car Championship or JGTC when it was founded in 1993, is a grand touring car series promoted by the GT-Association (GT-A). Since the year 2000 however, rounds have been hosted on tracks outside Japan including the Sepang International Circuit (Malaysia) and the California Speedway as an exhibition race. (Information excerpt from JPM Motorsport - Official Organizer & Promoter of Super GT 3)
I ♥ Bazaar by RylDesigns is proud to announce that we are the official partner for the Flea Market of Super GT 3 2011 Series. I ♥ Bazaar @ Super GT will bring you a new experience of cashless shopping for the very first time as all transactions will be cashless via Touch n Go, the major sponsor for Super GT.
Touch n Go Information:
There will be reload stations located at strategic locations all over the venue. All ticket purchasers are also given a free special edition Super GT Touch n Go card so everyone would have a card. At the same time, other existing normal Touch n Go card, can also be used for purchases there.
With an approximate of 50,000 spectators expected this year, what's better than to be there yourself to join in the fun!
Sat 18 June 2011 - Qualifying
Sun 19 June 2011 - Race Day
10am till 7pm
Sepang International Circuit - Grandstand & Mall Area
Super GT Events:
- The Super GT Race
- Velocita Rave Party
- Food Bazaar
- Kid's PlayZone
- GT Queen Pageant Racing Simulator
- Super GT Motorshow
- Pit Walk
- Grid Walk
- Kid's Pit Walk
- Rock & Race Concert
- The Corporate Platforms
- Paddock GT Club
- Super GT Circuit Safari
Booth Details:Freebies - 2 Complimentary Granstand tickets for each vendor worth RM100 each!
2 Days: RM 160 + 15% surcharge revenue (total sales) goes to the Organisers
How does this work (please read this, very important):
- There should not be any counterfeit or illegal goods, and all transactions will be cashless via TouchnGo, the major sponsor for Super GT.
- In terms of payment, all transactions will be logged by Touch n Go.
- All sales proceed shall be returned/settled within five(5) working days after the end of the event, direct to your designated account.
- Touch n Go will provide a payment terminal for each of you with no extra charge.
- Each vendor will be able to print the transaction records from the terminal at the end of the day, plus receipts from every transactions done
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Sales collection should be made only via Touch n Go cards. Any breach by the vendors by accepting cash payment will be subjected to a penalty.
- Food & Beverages are not allowed. All goods marketed must be legal as per the law of Malaysia. Food items that are not for consumption there, ie. canned food, Japanese noodles etc are accepted.
Interested vendors, kindly fill up the application form (Please select SUPER GT under location) where you can choose your selected dates and booth locations. Please feel free to drop us a mail at Ryl.Designs@gmail.com for any other enquiries.
The Organizers of I ♥ Bazaar